Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cold Fall Day

We started our Saturday, freezing our tushes off at L's soccer game at 8am.  It was 37 degrees out with a "feels like" temp of 33- my toes were sooooo cold, it took forever for me to warm them up when we got home!  

We were so PROUD of L at his game, he scored his first goal ever!!  It was the best feeling to watch his excitement and see his face just light up.  He was on top of the world for the rest of the day.

After that, Hubby and the boys went outside to rake the leaves in the front yard- they had so much fun jumping in the pile of leaves!!  I was "updating" my hair, okay who am kidding... I was coloring my hair inside while they were doing it, so I ran out there quick and snapped a picture (before anyone could see me- haha)!! 


Later in the day I decided to run out and go shopping to get all the things that I have needed for the past month.  I have been on Weight Watchers since August and have lost nineteen pounds... so I have needed a new pair of jeans and such.  B wanted to come with me so bad and was super pumped when I told him he could come!  As soon as I pulled up to the store, I looked behind me and B had passed out!! 



He did so great while out shopping with me.  We went to three different store and ended with picking up dinner.  Not one single complain and he enjoyed his time with mommy :-)